United Kingdom Mainland, Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands of Scotland Delivery
We endeavor to process your order as quickly as possible and will usually dispatch your goods within one to five working days of the receipt of the order subject to satisfactory payment being received.
Delivery charges are automatically calculated and displayed in the shopping cart.
We deliver by various national couriers, which have delivery times of two - three days to United Kingdom Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
In the event of our courier not being able to deliver within seven days of the first delivery date, goods may be returned to our warehouse. Re-delivery of returned goods is chargeable to the customer. Deliveries are electronically tracked.
Customers may notify Children's Toys and Gifts by message left during check out or separate email if they wish delivery to be delayed or delivered to an alternative address..
International Payment for United Kingdom Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland delivery
International payments for delivery to the United Kingdom Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland are welcome with rates of exchange calculated by PayPal or other service provider.
Delivery to Southern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Europe and International destinations
We regret that it is impractical for us to deliver to these destinations. Please note that payments received from these destinations may be subject to a small trans-country fee by their service provider when the payment is refunded.
Cancellation of Order
You may cancel your order for a full refund at any time prior to your order being dispatched. Please be aware that orders are usually processed on the same day that they are received and dispatched the same day or the following day.
Where Children's Toys and Gifts are unable to fulfil a customer's order or for any other reason, a refund will be issued in part or full against the original transaction to the original source of payment. Refunds to International customers may be subject to a small trans-country fee by their service provider.
You may withdraw from the order at any time after it has been dispatched, but no later than 7 working days after the day you receive the product subject to the following:
- Written notification must be made within 7 days of receipt of your goods in writing by email or post stating your name, address and transaction number, fully outlining the relevant issue for the requirement to return the goods.
- No refunds will be processed where the transaction exceeds 30 days from the date of the original transaction.
- Delivery charges for the delivery of the outgoing goods or return of goods is the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from any refund. Replacement goods will attract delivery charges in accordance with the current rates displayed in the shopping cart.
- Returned goods must be in a fully resalable condition in their original packaging, complete with all instructions, tags, leaflets etc. Customers returning goods are advised to obtain relevant documentation from the Post Office or carrier.
- Personalised goods are non-returnable.
Children's Toys and Gifts reserve the right to making a restocking charge where goods are not returned in a resaleable condition or do not comply with our returns policy or to refuse to accept such goods, either at their discretion or the discretion of their suppliers and subsequently advised to Children's Toys and Gifts.
In the unlikely event of your goods arriving in a faulty condition, please advise Children's Toys and Gifts immediately by phone or email within 24 hours so that we are able to replace them.
For all other enquiries please visit the FAQ or use the Contact Us web page.